Saturday, January 7, 2012

Set Up

I thought I'd share how I have my iPad presentation set up in case you're trying to figure out the best way to do it.
Here are some photos:
This is my LCD projector, laptop, iPad, speakers, and my Point2Vue doc camera by Ipevo.

I was at an Adobe Photoshop User group meeting and someone was presenting with this doc camera.  I love it because it's so small and portable and yet has great clarity and the ability to zoom.  This lets me show the students where I'm placing my fingers to open apps or swipe.
Carrying Case open
Carrying Case closed



The VGA adapter lets me project exactly what is on the iPad.


 The splitter lets two students work together using two pairs of headphones.
This device lets a group of five students listen to one iPad.

I do have another couple of photos with the new headphones I bought.  They work much better with the iPad and take up much less room.  They're made by iHome and cost just $20 at Office Max.

The speaker is closed here and ready to be put into its traveling bag

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that something so small can do so many things!

    ReplyDelete